We are hiring a Marketing Specialist to support our international development and meet the company’s growing needs for external communication.
Role & responsibilities
As a Solution Marketing Specialist, you will support the development of the vertical go-to-market plan.
This includes understanding and determining the vertical ecosystem, key functions, personas and products of LexiFi, in collaboration with the Product Specialist and Sales team. Using data as groundwork, the Solution Marketing Specialist will help prioritizing the marketing focus by geography as well as developing the value proposition and positioning. Missions will also include market research and the definition of major themes that will be addressed and communicated into target markets.
- development of relevant material and contents in a variety of formats (e.g. blog posts, articles, sales material, infographics, newsletters, training material, etc.)
- enhancement of web presence (e.g. plan and run digital advertisement campaign for product range, develop a social media strategy, …)
The Solution Marketing Specialist will work in collaboration with several departments in the company (product management and development teams) and will report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
What you will get
- A multifaceted job with an important degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging issues prevailing in financial service & technology industries
- A modern, international work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect in a dedicated and motivated team
- An opportunity to grasp the mechanisms of derivatives and structured product markets across Europe
- Master’s degree in Marketing, or Finance with marketing option
- 0-3 years marketing experience
- Perfect English both written and spoken, French is a plus
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Excellent time management and organisational competencies
- Analytical, rational and logical
- Creative and detail-oriented
Flexible start date.
You can apply to this position by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.