LexiFi is looking for a Product Specialist Intern to join the team!
As a Product Specialist Intern at LexiFi you will be the link between our clients and development teams. The position requires functional and technical abilities as well as analytical and interpersonal skills. You should have an interest in financial markets and a knowledge of programming fundamentals.
With LexiFi you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment in a rewarding and stimulating position. This mission is built around the three main activities of our Product Specialist team:
Support: assisting users and ensuring a successful use of the software solution
- Providing Level 1 technical and product support
- Providing Level 2 support requiring financial and programming expertise
- Writing user documentation
Test & Specs: ensuring the overall Quality of the software to maintain the best customer experience
- Participating in the strategic improvement of the software solution based on client feedback in collaboration with the development and quantitative teams
- Testing and validating new developments before delivery
- Writing internal documentation
Production: meeting clients’ needs through advanced software configuration and consulting activities
- Creation of reports, conception of templates for automated document generation, design of custom workflows, etc.
- Work on the implementation of both existing and new projects
- A multifaceted job with an important degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging issues prevailing in financial service & technology industries
- A modern, international work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect in a dedicated and motivated team
- An opportunity to grasp the mechanisms of derivatives and structured product markets across Europe
- Dynamic and proactive with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a team
- Understanding of financial markets
- Impeccable writing skills in English and French
- Available as soon as possible for a 6-month internship
If you possess one or, better, several of the required skills and wish to apply for this position you may apply
please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached or apply on LinkedIn