We are looking for an Inside Sales intern to support our sales force and meet the company’s growing needs for international development.
What you will get
Within the Sales & Marketing team and directly in contact with product management and development teams, this full-time role will allow you to:
- Learn how to market a multidimensional high-tech software
- Apprehend the role of stakeholders in the derivatives and structured product markets, from issuers to retail investors
- Get insight into the sale and marketing of complex financial products
- Grasp the mechanisms and understand the financial engineering of derivatives and structured products
What you will do
Your mission will cover a wide range of complementary tasks:
- Prospecting in EMEA: establishing direct contact with potential prospects, qualifying leads, identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, highlighting value proposition, recommending most suitable product(s)/service(s)
- Preparing required sales documentation
- Keeping CRM tool up-to-date (Salesforce)
- Reporting daily/weekly to Head of Sales and Account Managers
- Participating in cross-selling and up-selling initiatives
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Business or Finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interest in Financial markets and information technologies
- Fluency in English required
6-month internship, flexible start date.
You can apply to this position by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANDATORY: “Stage conventionné”