Providers and distributors of structured investment products
LexiFi is the emerging leader in the new market for software solutions that support the sale, distribution and management of structured investment products. LexiFi fills a gap in sales automation that results from chronic under-investment in client-facing systems, when compared with trading and portfolio management systems. LexiFi has been working with key industry players to develop what is unquestionably the market’s most complete solution:
- Unlike home-grown systems and other commercial offerings, LexiFi’s integrated software automates all client-related processes including structuring, pricing, sales, client care, portfolio management and operations.
- LexiFi’s experienced service team ensures that the system rapidly supports client-specific products, pricing algorithms, documents, reports and workflows. LexiFi enables market participants to offer timely and relevant investment solutions, enhanced by distinctive pre- and after-sale service.
- LexiFi’s solution is also designed to accommodate collaborative business processes linking providers, distributors, investors, exchanges, market data vendors and other stakeholders to streamline primary and secondary market activities.
The system covers all client-related processes.Click image to enlarge.
LexiFi's solution enables:
- investment banks to gain agility and scalability in tailored derivatives and to establish a preferred link with distributors;
- private banks and other intermediaries to better advise clients, to improve after-sale service, and to streamline operations;
- asset managers to create a central utility for the pricing and management of derivatives and structured products.
Banque de Luxembourg expands the reach of its structured products business with LexiFi Apropos
Lombard Odier relies on LexiFi Apropos to develop and diversify its structured products activities
Union Bancaire Privée automates the production of client documents and deploys LexiFi’s integrated software solution for the management of structured products